Commercial Roofing Estimator
- Accurately calculate roofing projects, prepare detailed estimates
- Effectively prepare and communicate, in proper written form, competitive job estimates by interpreting drawings, bid documents, performing take-offs for labor, equipment, and materials.
- Create proposals and submit project bids in accordance with company bidding procedures, with essential overall cost accuracy and on time.
- Participate in pre-construction meetings and completed project debriefings.
- Negotiate contractual agreements and ensure proper ordering/acquisition of materials and labor.
- Provide ongoing support to the production team and roofing crews to ensure total client satisfaction.
*Please do not apply if you not meet ALL of the Requirements/Qualifications.*
- Must be customer service orientated
- Must have Commercial Roof Estimating Experience
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of commercial roofing systems, including TPO, Duro-Last (PVC), and Metal Roofing
- Must be experienced in reviewing engineering/ architectural drawings, specifications
- Must be experienced in producing detailed estimates.
- Must be a team player willing to work and communicate effectively with other team members.
- Must be proficient in Take-off software, as well as general office software
- Must be numbers and detailed oriented
- Must be motivated and a “self-starter” with Strong interpersonal skills; oral and written Sales and communication skills.
If you believe you are the right fit for this position, please fax resume to (817) 546-2212