Commercial Roofing Service Technician
- Support the DK Haney Roofing Service Department by performing repairs and conducting inspections on common commercial roofing systems.
- Process work orders for repairs of client’s roofs.
- Perform leak investigations and repairs.
- Work closely with the Service Department Manager to ensure all work meets and exceeds roofing industry standards.
- Produce professional and quality results on schedule and according to specifications for the individual job. Ensure roofing material is installed properly; ensure slopes, board gaps, and any/all other materials are per the specifications of the job. Complete check off list to verify everything is correct before job completion and final inspection.
- Use iPad to document work orders, which include: before and after photos, materials, labor and up-sell potential.
- Must have 7+ years of commercial roofing experience
- Must have 2+ years of leak repair experience
- Must have knowledge and experience across a variety of systems including Duro-Last, BUR, Modified, TPO, PVC, and EPDM.
- Must have a valid Texas Drivers License and a clean driving record
If you believe you are the right fit for this position, please fax resume to (817) 546-2212